We are thrilled to give our readers the opportunity to submit historic photos for our upcoming "Magic Valley: Through Our Eyes" book project. If you have photographs that meet the criteria below, please bring them to one of our scanning sessions listed here.
- General interest photos, such as: commerce, industry, transportation, rural life, public service, etc.
- Photos taken from the early years through today. We are especially interested in photos from 1960 to 1999.
- Photos only – preferably original photos (no newspaper clippings or photocopies).
- Photos taken in Magic Valley.
- One submission form per photo.
- Limit 10 photos per family. No appointment necessary.
- Bring your photos to one of the scheduled scanning sessions.
- If you are a private collector, please call 360.723.5800 to set up an appointment.
Download Submission Form
Because we expect a large turnout, we advise you to download and print a submission form. Please print and fill out one form for each photo you’d like to submit.
- Download as PDF (fillable).
Tuesday, March 19, 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Twin Falls Public Library
201 Fourth Avenue East, Twin Falls
Thursday, March 21, 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
132 Fairfield Street West, Twin Falls
Saturday, March 23, 10:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Jerome Public Library
100 First Avenue East, Jerome
We hope to see you there!
Bring us your best photos and we’ll scan them in while you wait. Plus, chances are some other fine folks will show up, so bring your stories to share with one another.