Our simple policy
Book return policy: We believe our books are fantastic, and we think you’ll agree. If not, we are happy to offer a 30-day return policy on any book purchase! If you’re not 100% satisfied with our quality, simply submit a return request and we’ll send you a full refund and the postage to get the product back to us. Simple as that. No restocking fees, no hassle, no worries.
Wall Art return policy: We believe our wall art pieces are fantastic, and we think you’ll agree. If not, we are happy to offer a 30-day return policy on any wall art/poster purchase! However, because our wall art is custom made to your size and frame preferences, we must charge a 30% restocking fee. Restocking fees do not apply for damaged or defective wall art pieces.
Damaged, defective or incorrect product
30 days is actually the minimal amount of time we honor return requests. If you received a damaged product, if it is defective, or if the incorrect product was sent to you, just let us know within 60 days and we will take care of you.
Don’t refuse shipment
One sticky issue with returns is, if you don’t accept the shipment in the first place, we can’t issue a return. When you refuse shipment through a shipping company, your order is often lost in the mail system or at fulfillment and distribution centers across the country. In order to issue you a return, you must first accept the shipment, then request a return.
A simple process
Returns are easy! Here’s how it works, step-by-step:
- You locate your order number by searching your inbox for “Pediment Publishin” and submit a return request, here.
- We review the details of your order and get in touch with you if we need any additional information.
- We email you a shipping label to get your order back to us.
- You drop your order in the mail.
- Once we receive your order back at our receiving station, we process it, then refund your method of payment (less original shipping).
When you request a return, we will create a shipping label for you to mail your order back to us, free of charge. When we process your return, we will deduct the amount of the original shipping charge as we refund your original method of payment. You will not be charged to ship your return back to us, so you won’t have to pay shipping twice! If you received a damaged, defective or incorrect product, we’ll ship you a new one!
Once you place an order, we can only modify the shipping address before your order ships. All other order particulars, such as which product you ordered, how many of each product, and so on, cannot be modified. If you accidentally ordered the wrong product, get in touch with us and we will cancel your original unshipped order and help you place a new order.
If your order has not yet shipped, you can cancel your order for a full refund. Please contact us and submit your order number to request a cancellation.
If it has been more than 2 weeks since the advertised ship date for the product you ordered and you still have not received your order, please follow these steps to try to locate your order:
- Check our site for any updates on whether the release date has been pushed back. Search can help you find the product you ordered.
- Check with your neighbors, friends or relatives to be sure that they did not pick up the package on your behalf.
- Contact your local post office to be certain that the order was not delivered to your post office box or to be certain they aren’t holding it at their location.
- Track your package, which can be done by pulling up your shipment confirmation email sent at the time your book order shipped.
- Contact us if you are still unable to locate your order. We understand that items can be lost in the mail or stolen from front porches. We will address your request on a case-by-case basis and we will do our best to ensure that you receive your book order in a timely fashion.
If you entered incorrect shipping information at the time you placed your order, we are not responsible for tracking down your order once it has been delivered. We are not responsible for reimbursing or resending a new order as a result of incorrect shipment information. You are given the opportunity to review your order at the time of purchase, at which point it is important to review your shipping information.
If you have moved since you placed your order, we suggest you contact your local post office to submit a change of address form. The post office will forward any packages if you have filled out a forward address form. For UPS shipments, you will need your tracking number, which was sent to you via email at the time of shipment. You can intercept your UPS shipment by visiting the UPS.com website.
Help us improve
We’d love to hear any feedback you have when you submit a return request. For damaged or defective books, it would be especially helpful to see a photo of the issue. This helps us process your return faster and improve our quality control. We’d really appreciate it!