We are thrilled to give our readers the opportunity to submit historic photos for our upcoming San Luis Obispo County book project. If you have photographs that meet the criteria below, please bring them to one of our scanning sessions listed here.
- General interest photos, such as: commerce, industry, transportation, rural life, public service, etc.
- Photos taken from the 1800s through 1950.
- Photos only – preferably original photos (no newspaper clippings or photocopies).
- Photos taken in San Luis Obispo County.
- One submission form per photo.
- Limit 10 photos per family. Call 360-687-6731 to set up an appointment if you’re a private collector with a sizable collection.
Download Submission Form
Because we expect a large turnout, we advise you download and print a submission form. Please print and fill out one form for each photo you’d like to submit.
Saturday, June 27: 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Paso Robles Pioneer Museum
2010 Riverside Avenue
Tuesday, June 30: 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
3825 S. Higuera Street
San Luis Obispo
Wednesday, July 1: 4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
South County History Society,
128 Bridge Street
Thursday, July 2: 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
El Paso de Robles Area Historical Society
800 12th Street
Sunday, July 5: 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Estrella Warbird Museum
4251 Dry Creek Road
We hope to see you there!
Bring us your best photos and we’ll scan them in while you wait. Plus, chances are some other fine folks will show up, so bring your stories to share with one another.