We are thrilled to give our readers the opportunity to submit historic photos for our upcoming 25 Years After The Perfect Storm book project. If you have photographs that meet the criteria below, please bring them to one of our scanning sessions listed here.
- General 1991 storm photos, such as: boats and fishermen in the storm, weather, aftermath, filming of the movie, etc.
- Photos taken between 1991 and today.
- Photos taken in the Cape Ann area.
- Photos only – preferably original photos (no newspaper clippings or photocopies).
- One submission form per photo.
- Limit 10 photos per family. Call 360-723-5802 to set up an appointment if you’re a private collector with a sizable collection.
Download Submission Form
Because we expect a large turnout, we advise you download and print a submission form. Please print and fill out one form for each photo you’d like to submit.
Friday, July 22, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Gloucester Daily Times
36 Whittemore Street, Gloucester
Saturday, July 23, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Cape Ann Museum
27 Pleasant Street, Gloucester
We hope to see you there!
Bring us your best photos and we’ll scan them in while you wait. Plus, chances are some other fine folks will show up, so bring your stories to share with one another.