We are thrilled to give our readers the opportunity to submit historic photos for our upcoming Missoula Memories II: The 1940s, 1950s and 1960s book project. If you have photographs that meet the criteria below, please bring them to one of our scanning sessions listed here.
- General interest photos, such as: commerce, industry, transportation, rural life, public service, etc.
- Photos taken from the 1940s through 1969.
- Photos only – preferably original photos (no newspaper clippings or photocopies).
- Photos taken in Missoula.
- One submission form per photo.
- Limit 10 photos per family. Call 360-723-5802 to set up an appointment if you’re a private collector with a sizable collection.
Download Submission Form
Because we expect a large turnout, we advise you download and print a submission form. Please print and fill out one form for each photo you’d like to submit.
Wednesday, April 26, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
500 S. Higgins Avenue, Missoula
Thursday, April 27, 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Missoula Area Chamber of Commerce
825 E. Front Street, Missoula
Saturday, April 29, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Missoula Public Library
301 E. Main Street, Missoula
We hope to see you there!
Bring us your best photos and we’ll scan them in while you wait. Plus, chances are some other fine folks will show up, so bring your stories to share with one another.