We are thrilled to give our readers the opportunity to submit historic photos for our upcoming Fort Worth Memories III: The 1970s, 1980s & 1990s book project. If you have photographs that meet the criteria below, please bring them to one of our scanning sessions listed here.
- General interest photos, such as: commerce, industry, transportation, rural life, public service, etc.
- Photos taken between 1970 and 1999.
- Photos only — preferably original photos (no newspaper clippings or photocopies).
- Photos taken in Fort Worth and the counties of Tarrant, Denton, Parker and Wise.
- One submission form per photo.
- Limit 10 photos per family. No appointment necessary.
- Bring your photos to one of the scheduled scanning sessions.
- If you are a private collector, please call 360.723.5800 to set up an appointment.
Download Submission Form
Because we expect a large turnout, we advise you to download and print a submission form. Please print and fill out one form for each photo you’d like to submit.
Download submission form PDF (fillable).
Monday, March 16, 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Southwest Regional Library
4001 Library Lane, Fort Worth
Friday, March 20, 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
East Regional Library
6301 Bridge St., Fort Worth
Saturday, March 21, 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
6228 Crystal Lake Drive, Fort Worth
We hope to see you there!
Bring us your best photos and we’ll scan them in while you wait. Plus, chances are some other fine folks will show up, so bring your stories to share with one another.