We are thrilled to give our readers the opportunity to submit historic photos for our upcoming Quad-City Memories book project. If you have photographs that meet the criteria below, please bring them to one of our scanning sessions listed here.
- General interest photos, such as: commerce, industry, transportation, rural life, public service, etc.
- Photos taken from the 1800s through 1939.
- Photos only – preferably original photos (no newspaper clippings or photocopies).
- Photos taken in the Quad-City Region.
- One submission form per photo.
- Limit 10 photos per family. Call 360-723-5802 to set up an appointment if you’re a private collector with a sizable collection.
Download Submission Form
Because we expect a large turnout, we advise you download and print a submission form. Please print and fill out one form for each photo you’d like to submit.
Wednesday, August 12, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Bettendorf Public Library, Upstairs Meeting Room
2950 Learning Campus Drive, Bettendorf, IA
Thursday, August 13, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Rock Island County Historical Society
822 11th Avenue, Moline, IL
Saturday, August 15, 9:00 a.m. - Noon
Davenport Public Library
321 N. Main Street, Davenport, IA
We hope to see you there!
Bring us your best photos and we’ll scan them in while you wait. Plus, chances are some other fine folks will show up, so bring your stories to share with one another.