We are thrilled to give our readers the opportunity to submit historic photos for our upcoming Looking Back: Berkeley County - Volume Two book project. If you have photographs that meet the criteria below, please bring them to one of our scanning sessions listed here.
- General interest photos, such as: commerce, industry, transportation, rural life, public service, etc.
- Photos taken from the 1800s through 1969.
- Photos only – preferably original photos (no newspaper clippings or photocopies).
- Photos taken in Berkeley County.
- One submission form per photo.
- Limit 10 photos per family. Call 360-687-6731 to set up an appointment if you’re a private collector with a sizable collection.
Download Submission Form
Because we expect a large turnout, we advise you download and print a submission form. Please print and fill out one form for each photo you’d like to submit.
Tuesday, Apr. 28: 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Holiday Inn of Martinsburg
301 Foxcroft Avenue
Thursday, Apr. 30: 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Crim De La Crim
137 North Queen Street
Saturday, May 2: 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Musselman South Berkeley Library
(located inside Musselman High School)
126 Excellence Way
We hope to see you there!
Bring us your best photos and we’ll scan them in while you wait. Plus, chances are some other fine folks will show up, so bring your stories to share with one another.