We are thrilled to give our readers the opportunity to submit historic photos for our upcoming Concord 250 book project. If you have photographs that meet the criteria below, please bring them to one of our scanning sessions listed here.
- General interest photos, such as: commerce, industry, transportation, rural life, public service, etc.
- Photos taken between the 1860s and today, although the more historic photos are more likely to be used.
- Photos only – preferably original photos (no newspaper clippings or photocopies).
- Photos taken in Concord.
- One submission form per photo.
- Limit 10 photos per family. Call 360–687–6731 to set up an appointment if you’re a private collector with a sizable collection.
Download Submission Form
Because we expect a large turnout, we advise you download and print a submission form. Please print and fill out one form for each photo you’d like to submit.
Thursday, August 7, 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
172 North Main St.
Friday, August 8, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
1 Monitor Drive
Saturday, August 9, 10:00 a.m. - noon
Concord Public Library
45 Green Street
We hope to see you there!
Bring us your best photos and we’ll scan them in while you wait. Plus, chances are some other fine folks will show up, so bring your stories to share with one another.