We are thrilled to give our readers the opportunity to submit historic photos for our upcoming San Luis Obispo County II: The 1950s, ’60s and ’70s book project. If you have photographs that meet the criteria below, please bring them to one of our scanning sessions listed here.
- General interest photos, such as: commerce, industry, transportation, rural life, public service, etc.
- Photos taken from the 1800s through 1979.
- Photos only – preferably original photos (no newspaper clippings or photocopies).
- Photos taken in San Luis Obispo County.
- One submission form per photo.
- Limit 10 photos per family. Call 360-723-5802 to set up an appointment if you’re a private collector with a sizable collection.
Download Submission Form
Because we expect a large turnout, we advise you download and print a submission form. Please print and fill out one form for each photo you’d like to submit.
Tuesday, June 21st: 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
El Paso de Robles Area Historical Society (Carnegie Library)
800 12th Street, Paso Robles
Wednesday, June 22nd: 4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
3825 S. Higuera Street, San Luis Obispo
Friday, June 24th: 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Estrella Warbird Museum
4251 Dry Creek Road, Paso Robles
Sunday, June 26th: 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Paso Robles Pioneer Museum
2010 Riverside Avenue, Paso Robles
We hope to see you there!
Bring us your best photos and we’ll scan them in while you wait. Plus, chances are some other fine folks will show up, so bring your stories to share with one another.