Buffalo Memories II Additonal Scanning Sessions
We are thrilled to give our readers another opportunity to submit historic photos for our upcoming Buffalo Memories II: The Early Years and the 1940s book project. If you have photographs that meet the criteria below, please bring them to one of our scanning sessions listed here.
- General interest photos, such as: commerce, industry, transportation, rural life, public service, etc.
- Photos taken from the 1800s through 1949.
- Photos only – preferably original photos (no newspaper clippings or photocopies).
- Photos taken in Buffalo.
- One submission form per photo.
- Limit 10 photos per family. Call 360-723-5802 to set up an appointment if you’re a private collector with a sizable collection.
Download Submission Form
Because we expect a large turnout, we advise you download and print a submission form. Please print and fill out one form for each photo you’d like to submit.
Sunday, April 17th: 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Downtown Central Library
1 Lafayette Square, Buffalo
(Between Broadway, Oak, Washington & Clinton Streets)
*Free street parking on Sundays
Tuesday, April 19th: 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Eggertsville Snyder Branch Library in Amherst
4622 Main Street (near Harlem Road), Snyder
Tuesday, April 19th: 5:00 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.
Frank E. Merriweather, Jr. Branch Library
1324 Jefferson Avenue, Buffalo
Saturday, April 23rd: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
The Buffalo History Museum
1 Museum Court, Buffalo
We hope to see you there!
Bring us your best photos and we’ll scan them in while you wait. Plus, chances are some other fine folks will show up, so bring your stories to share with one another.