We are thrilled to give our readers the opportunity to submit historic photos for our upcoming "Las Vegas and Clark County Memories: A Photographic History of the 1940s – 1960s" book project. If you have photographs that meet the criteria below, please bring them to one of our scanning sessions listed here.
- General interest photos, such as: commerce, industry, transportation, rural life, public service, etc.
- Photos taken from 1940 through 1969.
- Photos only — preferably original photos (no newspaper clippings or photocopies).
- Photos taken in Clark County.
- One submission form per photo.
- Limit 10 photos per family. No appointment necessary.
- Bring your photos to one of the scheduled scanning sessions.
- If you are a private collector, please call 360.723.5800 to set up an appointment.
Download Submission Form
Because we expect a large turnout, we advise you to download and print a submission form. Please print and fill out one form for each photo you’d like to submit.
- Download as PDF (fillable).
Monday, May 13, 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
West Las Vegas Library
951 W. Lake Mead Boulevard, Las Vegas
Wednesday, May 15, 9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Paseo Verde Library, Heritage Room
280 S. Green Valley Parkway, Henderson
Saturday, May 18, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Winchester Dondero Cultural Center
3130 McLeod Drive, Las Vegas
We hope to see you there!
Bring us your best photos and we’ll scan them in while you wait. Plus, chances are some other fine folks will show up, so bring your stories to share with one another.