Stark County Memories Scanning Sessions
We are thrilled to give our readers the opportunity to submit historic photos for our upcoming “Stark County Memories: The Early Years” book project. If you have photographs that meet the criteria below, please bring them to one of our scanning sessions listed here.
- General interest photos, such as: commerce, industry, transportation, rural life, public service, etc.
- Photos taken from the 1800s through 1939.
- Photos only—preferably original photos (no newspaper clippings or photocopies).
- Photos taken in Stark County, OH.
- One submission form per photo.
- Limit 10 photos per family. No appointment necessary.
- Bring your photos to one of the scheduled scanning sessions.
- If you are a private collector, please call 360.723.5800 to set up an appointment.
Download Submission Form
Because we expect a large turnout, we advise you to download and print a submission form. Please print and fill out one form for each photo you’d like to submit.
- Download as PDF (fillable).
Wednesday, August 15, 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
729 Lincoln Way E
Thursday, August 16, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
McKinley Presidential Library & Museum
800 McKinley Monument Drive NW
Friday, August 17, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
40 S. Linden Avenue
Saturday, August 18, 10:00 a.m. – noon
Stark County Library, McKinley Room
715 Market Avenue N
We hope to see you there!
Bring us your best photos and we’ll scan them in while you wait. Plus, chances are some other fine folks will show up, so bring your stories to share with one another.