We are thrilled to give our readers the opportunity to submit historic photos for our upcoming "Flagstaff Memories: The Early Years" book project. If you have photographs that meet the criteria below, please bring them to one of our scanning sessions listed here.
Photos will be scanned on-site and given right back to you.
- General interest photos, such as: commerce, industry, transportation, rural life, public service, etc.
- Photos taken from the 1800s through 1939.
- Photos only – preferably original photos (no newspaper clippings or photocopies).
- Photos taken in the Greater Flagstaff area.
- One submission form per photo.
- Limit 10 photos per family. No appointment necessary.
- Bring your photos to one of the scheduled scanning sessions.
- If you are a private collector, please call 360.723.5800 to set up an appointment.
Saturday, July 22, 12:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Flagstaff City - Coconino County Public Library
Jan Romero Stevens Community Room
300 W. Aspen Avenue, Flagstaff
Monday, July 24, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Museum of Northern Arizona Research Center
Harold S. Colton Memorial Library (see building D on map)
3101 N. Fort Valley Road, Flagstaff
Tuesday, July 25, 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
The Arizona Daily Sun
1751 S. Thompson Street, Flagstaff
We hope to see you there!
Bring us your best photos and we’ll scan them in while you wait. Plus, chances are some other fine folks will show up, so bring your stories to share with one another.