We are thrilled to give our readers the opportunity to submit historic photos for our upcoming The Path to the Presidency book project. If you have photographs that meet the criteria below, please bring them to our scanning session listed here.
- Photos taken from the 1950s through today.
- General photos, such as: candidates, events, rallies, meet and greets, memorabilia, pins, etc.
- Photos only – preferably original photos (no newspaper clippings or photocopies).
- Photos taken in New Hampshire.
- One submission form per photo.
- Limit 10 photos per family. Call 360-723-5802 to set up an appointment if you’re a private collector with a sizable collection.
Download Submission Form
Because we expect a large turnout, we advise you download and print a submission form. Please print and fill out one form for each photo you’d like to submit.
Sunday, August 23th, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
45 South Main Street, Concord
We hope to see you there!
Bring us your best photos and we’ll scan them in while you wait. Plus, chances are some other fine folks will show up, so bring your stories to share with one another.