We are thrilled to give our readers the opportunity to submit historic photos for our upcoming Plum Island & Salisbury Memories book project. If you have photographs that meet the criteria below, please bring them to one of our scanning sessions listed here.
- General interest photos, such as: commerce, industry, transportation, rural life, public service, etc.
- Photos taken from the 1800s through today.
- Photos only – preferably original photos (no newspaper clippings or photocopies).
- Photos taken in the Plum Island and Salisbury area.
- One submission form per photo.
- Limit 10 photos per family. Call 360-723-5802 to set up an appointment if you’re a private collector with a sizable collection.
Download Submission Form
Because we expect a large turnout, we advise you download and print a submission form. Please print and fill out one form for each photo you’d like to submit.
Tuesday, April 5th: 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Salisbury Public Library
17 Elm Street, Salisbury
Wednesday, April 6th: 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Custom House Maritime Museum
25 Water Street, Newburyport
Thursday, April 7th: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
8 Plum Island Turnpike, Newbury
Friday, April 8th: 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
The Daily News
23 Liberty Street, Newburyport
We hope to see you there!
Bring us your best photos and we’ll scan them in while you wait. Plus, chances are some other fine folks will show up, so bring your stories to share with one another.