We are thrilled to give our readers the opportunity to submit historic photos for our upcoming Billings Memories II: The 1940s, 1950s and 1960s book project. If you have photographs that meet the criteria below, please bring them to one of our scanning sessions listed here.
- General interest photos, such as: commerce, industry, transportation, rural life, public service, etc.
- Photos taken from 1940 through 1969.
- Photos only – preferably original photos (no newspaper clippings or photocopies).
- Photos taken in Billings.
- One submission form per photo.
- Limit 10 photos per family. Call 360-723-5802 to set up an appointment if you’re a private collector with a sizable collection.
Download Submission Form
Because we expect a large turnout, we advise you download and print a submission form. Please print and fill out one form for each photo you’d like to submit.
Saturday, April 2nd: 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Billings Public Library
2nd Floor Conference Room
510 N Broadway, Billings
Tuesday, April 5th: 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Western Heritage Center
822 Montana Avenue, Billings
Thursday, April 7th: 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Rocky Mountain College
Paul M. Adams Library
1511 Poly Drive, Billings
We hope to see you there!
Bring us your best photos and we’ll scan them in while you wait. Plus, chances are some other fine folks will show up, so bring your stories to share with one another.