We are now accepting photo submissions for San Diego Memories III: A Time of Change — The 1960s and 1970s. Please be sure to submit photos by Tuesday, July 14, 2020.
The San Diego Union-Tribune is thrilled to give our readers the opportunity to submit historic photos for our upcoming “San Diego Memories III: A Time of Change – The 1960s and 1970s” book project. If you have photographs that meet the criteria below, please submit your photos here.
- We're looking for photos showing commerce, industry, transportation or other general interest themes.
- All photos must be taken in Greater San Diego.
- All photos must be taken from 1960 through 1979.
- Original photos are preferred. No newspaper clippings or photocopies, please.
- Please scan your photos as high-resolution—preferably 4200 pixels (or 14 inches at 300dpi) on the long edge. See our scanning guide, here.
Give us a call at 360-723-5800, or send us an email.