We are now accepting photo submissions for Before the Strip: Las Vegas and Southern Nevada Memories from the 1800s through the 1930s. Please be sure to submit photos by Sunday, July 12, 2020.
The Las Vegas Review-Journal is thrilled to give our readers the opportunity to submit historic photos for our upcoming “Before the Strip: Las Vegas and Southern Nevada Memories from the 1800s through the 1930s” book project. If you have photographs that meet the criteria below, please submit your photos here.
- We're looking for photos showing commerce, industry, transportation or other general interest themes.
- All photos must be taken in Southern Nevada.
- All photos must be taken from the 1800s through 1939.
- Original photos are preferred. No newspaper clippings or photocopies, please.
- Please scan your photos as high-resolution—preferably 4200 pixels (or 14 inches at 300dpi) on the long edge. See our scanning guide, here.
- Need help? Reach out to us by phone at 360-723-5800 or send us an email.